As always, a thank you to our Trusted Users, Developers and the Peppermint community around the world who volunteer time to work on Peppermint OS. Without you none of this would be possible!
Team Peppermint is happy to announce our latest iteration.
What has changed
- The 64 bit Debian(Based) ISO has been updated.
- The 32 bit Debian(Based) ISO has been updated.
- A 64 bit Devaun(Based) ISO has been released.
- A 32 bit Devaun(Based) ISO has been released.
BootStrap has been incorporated with tkinter to give a better design style for vanilla tkinter GUI’s
A Peppermint Update Manager has been added to the PepHub this will let you schedule updates for your system
The new CLI Update tool this is a shell tool written by members of the Peppermint Community, that can help you manually check for updates at any time
There have been some updates to the Calamares installer.
There is a Packages section that was added too allow for software to be installed during installation
- xDaily is a shell tool used to provide system maintenance on your Peppermint System,
- There has been a lot of work done on the LUKS encryption problems thanks to the community to help solve these issues.
- Wallpaper has been updated.
If you have any questions please do let us know.